Are you wondering how to close a Cash App account permanently? You are at the right place here in this blog; you will learn everything about the Cash App account closure. Without a doubt, Cash App is one of the most popular digital payment apps that allow users to transfer and receive money hassle-free.
However, despite having so many great features such as Cash App direct deposit, Cash App card, and investing in bit coin and stocks. Sometimes users face issues and get frustrated. And they want to close the Cash App account. Cash App does not disappoint on this front and allows users to delete their accounts easily.
What to know before closing your Cash App account?
When you close your Cash App account, your $Cashtag, account history, and accompanying account data are permanently deleted. So before you precede close your Cash App account, make sure you transfer funds back to your bank account. So take the steps mentioned below to transfer funds back to your bank account:
· Log into your Cash App; at the home page, click on the Home button
· Once you click on it, you will find the Cash Out button
· Press this button to transfer all your linked bank account.
How to delete the Cash App account?
After transferring money from your Cash App to the bank account, you can move forward to delete your Cash App account.
· Open the Cash App, and click on the Profile icon.
· A list of options will appear, and then select the support link.
· When you press the support link, you will see a list of everyday help items. At the bottom, you will find an option labeled Something Else.
· When you press that, you will see a list of additional account options. Here you will see an option called the account settings. When you press that, you will move to the account settings page.
At last, you can delete the Cash App account by pressing closed account and then choosing “Close my Cash App account.”